Lunch Menu is available until 3:00 p.m. for a minimum of 25 guests. Service will be provided with high-quality compostable products. China service is available for an additional $2.00 per person. All lunch selections may be served after 3:00 p.m. for an additional $3.00 per person.
Salad & Soup Buffet – $9 per person
(Choose 1 salad selection and 2 soups, or 2 salads and 1 soup) add $1 per person to add grilled chicken strips and a second soup or salad selection. Served with freshly baked rolls and whipped butter.
- House Salad: Iceberg lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, cheese, and croûtons
- Caesar Salad: Romaine lettuce, croûtons, and parmesan cheese tossed in Caesar dressing
- Mediterranean Salad: Mixed greens, feta cheese, red onion, kalamata olives, and tomatoes tossed in feta cheese vinaigrette
- Oriental Salad: Mixed greens, mandarin oranges, sliced almonds, and Chow Mein noodles tossed in a soy ginger dressing
- Strawberry & Feta Salad: Mixed greens, feta cheese, strawberries, and sliced almonds tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette
- Kale & Bok Choy Salad: Fresh cut Bok Choy, green kale, lima beans, dried cherries, cashews, and grape tomatoes – tossed in a soy sesame dressing
- Italian Wedding
- Vegetable Beef
- Broccoli Cheese
- Chicken Noodle
- Clam Chowder
Call for additional seasonal soup options.
Deluxe Salad Bar – $10 per person
Served with one soup selection and the following toppings. Mixed lettuce greens, shredded carrots, sliced radishes, diced eggs, sunflower seeds, bacon bits, Julian ham and turkey, shredded cheddar cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, & croutons – add fresh fruit tray $1 per person
Deluxe Baked Potato Bar with Salad – $9 per person
Load your own toppings include: shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, whipped butter, sour cream, bacon bits, steamed broccoli, caramelized sweet onions, and black bean chili
That’s a wrap! Selections
That’s a wrap! Boxed Lunch – $9 per person
Your choice of one wrap served with a bag of chips, a pickle spear and a freshly baked cookie. Add an apple, banana or orange for $1.00 per person.
That’s a wrap! Buffet – $10 per person
Your choice of two wraps served with potato chips and either a soup (listed above) or salad (mixed greens or Caesar salad).
- Veggie: Provolone cheese, mixed greens, cucumber, red and yellow peppers, red onion and chipotle mayo
- Salad: Provolone cheese, mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes, yellow pepper, red onion and ranch dressing
- Chicken Caesar: Sliced chicken breast, Swiss cheese, mixed greens, red onion, black olives, avocado dip and Caesar dressing
- Chicken Avocado: Sliced chicken breast, provolone cheese, mixed greens, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and avocado dip
- Spicy Roast Beef: Roast beef, cheddar cheese, mixed greens, red pepper, red onion and chipotle mayo
- Turkey Bacon: Sliced turkey, provolone cheese, mixed greens, chopped bacon and ranch dressing
Deli Sandwich Selections
Deli Sandwich Boxed Lunch – $9 per person
15-25ppl – choose 2 meat selections, 26+ choose 3 per order Deli sandwich freshly prepared with your choice of bread, meat (Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham, Smoked Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad, Curry Chicken Salad) and cheese (Provolone, Cheddar, Swiss) then garnished with lettuce and tomato. Served with condiment packets, a bag of chips, pickle spear and a cookie in a takeaway container Add an apple, banana or orange for $1.00 per person.
8” Deli Sub Sandwich Boxed Lunch – $9 per person
15-25ppl – choose 2 meat selections, 26+ choose 3 per order
Deli sandwich freshly prepared with your choice of Turkey & Provolone, Ham & Swiss, Roast Beef & Cheddar, Italian combo, American classic, or the Deluxe Sub. Served with condiment packets, a bag of chips, a pickle spear and a cookie in a takeaway container. Add an apple, banana or orange for $1.00 per person.
Deli Sandwich Buffet – $10 per person (one sandwich) $11 per person (two sandwiches)
Create your own sandwich buffet featuring deli meats (choose 3), domestic cheeses (choose 2), and fresh bread. Served with lettuce, tomato and assorted condiments, your choice of one bagged snack and one prepared salad.
“Chicago Style” Dog Buffet – $9 per person (2 dogs)
Red Hot Chicago hot dogs served on regular or poppy seed buns with all the toppings, one bagged snack and one prepared salad. Toppings include assorted condiments, celery salt, cheddar cheese, Chicago style chili, dill pickle spears, green relish, red onions, Roma tomato wedges, and sauerkraut.
“Chicago Style” Italian Beef & Maxwell Street Polish Buffet – $10 per person (2 sandwiches)
Slow roasted roast beef served with natural Italian gravy and char-grilled Maxwell Street Polish dogs served with classic Giardiniera, sautéed sweet onions, green and red peppers and fresh French bread. Includes your choice of one bagged snack and one prepared salad.
Bagged Snack Selections:
- Regular Potato Chips
- BBQ Potato Chips
- Sun Chips
Prepared Salad Selections
- Redskin Potato Salad with Dill
- Home-style Potato Salad
- Macaroni Salad with Cheddar Cheese
- Penne Pasta Salad
Big Game Buffet – $9 per person (2 sandwiches $10 per person)
Johnsonville beer brats and hamburgers, sautéed white onions, Swiss & Cheddar cheeses and assorted condiments, served with baked beans, potato chips and coleslaw or home-style potato salad. Add $1.00 per person for both coleslaw and potato salad.
Fajitas Buffet – $9 per person
Sautéed chicken and steak fajitas strips served with sweet onions, sautéed red & green peppers, Mexican rice, homemade guacamole, tortilla chips, soft tortillas, shredded cheddar cheese, jalapeño peppers, salsa and sour cream. Add homemade chili con queso for $1.00 per person.
“Soon to be famous” Fiesta Taco Buffet – $9 per person (3 tacos per person $10)
Shredded chicken and ground beef seasoned with authentic Mexican spices, served with soft and hard taco shells, refried beans, Mexican rice, homemade guacamole, tortilla chips and all the toppings. Toppings include shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, salsa and sour cream. Add homemade chili con queso for $1.00 per person.
BBQ Lunch Buffet – $9 per person (2 sandwiches per person $10)
BBQ Pulled Pork slow cooked to perfection, served with coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, fresh bread, chips, and pickle chips – add our “amazing beef brisket” $1pp
Pasta Lunch Buffet – $12 per person
Your choice of one of the following entrées served with house or Caesar salad and freshly baked rolls with whipped butter. Add an additional pasta dish for $1.00 per person. Substitute shrimp for chicken for $1 per person.
- Spaghetti with Sauce: Your choice of sauce: Marinara, Meatball or Sausage
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: Sautéed chicken tossed in Alfredo sauce, served over fettuccine
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli: Sautéed chicken and broccoli tossed in Alfredo sauce
- Meat Lasagna: Meat lovers’ lasagna baked until bubbling
- Garden Vegetable Lasagna: Chopped spinach, ricotta cheese and shoestring carrots, topped with cheddar cheese and parmesan bread crumb topping then baked until bubbling
- Creamy Pasta Primavera: Broccoli, Roma tomatoes and artichoke hearts tossed in Alfredo sauce, served over linguine
- Garden Pasta Marinara: Broccoli, Roma tomatoes and artichoke hearts tossed in marinara sauce, served over spaghetti
- Baked Ziti: Penne pasta tossed with marinara sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese then baked to perfection
- Three Cheese Manicotti: Pasta tubes filled with herbs and ricotta cheese, topped with tomato sauce, asiago and mozzarella cheeses
- Chicken Parmigiana: Italian-breaded chicken breast topped with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce, served over spaghetti
- Chicken Pesto: Sautéed chicken and artichoke hearts tossed in a light pesto sauce, served over penne pasta
The Lunch Buffet – $12 per person
Your choice of one entrée, one starch and one vegetable, served with house or Caesar salad and freshly baked rolls with whipped butter. Add an additional entrée for $2.00 per person. Add an additional accompaniment for $1.00 per person.
- Baked Chicken
- BBQ Chicken
- Dijon Chicken
- Champagne Chicken
- Sliced Ham
- Sliced Roast Beef
- Sliced Turkey Breast
- Baked White Fish
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Meat Lasagna
- Polish Sausage
- Baked Potato with Butter & Sour Cream
- Parsley-buttered Redskin Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
- Long Grain Wild Rice
- Rice Pilaf
- White Rice or Brown Rice
- Mac & Cheese
- Buttered Corn
- Green Beans Almandine
- Honey Glazed Baby Carrots
- Vegetable Medley – Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli
- Steamed peas with pearl onions
- Broccoli & Cauliflower with Lemon Pepper